The course is offered to exchange students and as a freestanding course.
The course covers central ideas within the area of human-computer interaction, as well as theory and methods. The course also covers questions of methods that concern the planning and carrying out of studies in the context of construction/design of a program/system and the evaluation of such.
During the course, the following topics will be addressed:
- user-centred design perspectives on human-computer interfaces
- design of information systems and interaction
- interaction models for different types of computer application
- standards and guidelines for dialogue construction
- reflection on system development trends
- methods and techniques for analysis and evaluation.