The course is offered on the fifth term of the Bachelor's programme in Design of Information Systems and to exchange students.
The course covers central ideas within the area of human-computer interaction, as well as theory and methods. The course also covers questions of methods that concern the planning and carrying out of studies in the context of construction/design of a program/system and the evaluation of such.
During the course, the following topics will be addressed:
- user-centred design perspectives on human-computer interfaces
- design of information systems and interaction
- interaction models for different types of computer application
- standards and guidelines for dialogue construction
- reflection on system development trends
- methods and techniques for analysis and evaluation.